Here’s what’s included in the base kit:
- User port loopback plug (in easy-to-insert angled case);
- Cassette port loopback plug (in easy-to-insert angled case);
- Joystick switching adapter (w/ case);
- 3.5mm wind-up cable to go between cassette plug and joystick adapter;
- Serial port loopback plug;
- Keyboard loopback plug for C64.
If you additionally want to run diagnostics on more machines than just the Commodore 64, you’ll need:
- SX64: Add SX64 keyboard dongle; also, 3.3K resistor must be added as shown here to compensate for having no cassette port;
- Commodore 128: Add C128/D keyboard dongle (has switch for boot-up while inserted);
- Commodore 128D: Add C128/D keyboard dongle, and Cassxtender™ cassette port extender.
- No messy wires or multitudes of cables;
- Fully supported by Commodore 586220/785260 diagnostic software;
- Cases made of sturdy 3D-printed ABS.
Does not include BackBit cartridge which supports diagnostic software (available for purchase separately).