Here’s what’s included in the kit:
- User port loopback plug (in easy-to-insert angled case);
- Cassette port loopback plug (in easy-to-insert angled case);
- Joystick switching adapter (w/ case);
- 3.5mm wind-up cable to go between cassette plug and joystick adapter;
- Serial port loopback plug;
- Keyboard loopback plug for C64;
- Optional: Keyboard loopback plug for C128 & C128D (has switch for boot-up while inserted).
- Optional: Cassxtender™ cassette port extender (required for fitting cassette plug into C128D).
- No messy wires or multitudes of cables;
- Fully supported by Commodore 586220/785260 diagnostic software;
- Cases made of sturdy 3D-printed ABS.
Does not include BackBit cartridge which supports diagnostic software (available for purchase separately).