The TwoBit™ is a joystick doubler for your Commodore 64/128.
- Use a single joystick to play games without swapping ports;
- Top quality metal switch with 3 settings: 1 or 2 (joystick functions in that port), or Both (works for most games without changing setting);
- Not for use with paddles, mice, light pens, 2nd button of joysticks;
- Makes it safe to use any DB9 controller from COMMODORE, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, MSX, ATARI, etc as a single button joystick;
- Analog switches prevent incompatible joysticks (like Sega Genesis or MegaDrive) from causing harm;
- 3D printed ABS case.