VIC 20 Adapter
The VIC 20 Adapter is a cartridge interface which allows you to use your BackBit for Commodore cartridge in a VIC 20 computer.
- Enhance your VIC 20’s capabilities with configurable RAM expansion, from 3K up to 35K;
- Load a program or cartridge instantly;
- Supports emulation of 1541 disk commands including reading and writing;
- Supports a multitude of file formats, including D64, D71, D81, PRG, BBT, and 20/40/60/A0;
- Functions as a disk drive for your VIC 20;
- Conveniently attaches to your BackBit for Commodore cartridge at a 90 degree angle;
- 3D printed ABS case.