Note that it only works with the BackBit cartridge. It is not compatible with any other cartridges. BackBit automatically detects if the adapter is plugged in, and brings up the VIC version of the file browser when it sees the adapter. You can easily move the BackBit cartridge back and forth between your VIC 20 and Commodore 64/128, but be warned, you might want to get two!
- Enhance your VIC 20/VC20’s capabilities with configurable RAM expansion, from 3K up to 35K;
- Load a program or cartridge instantly;
- Supports emulation of 1541 disk commands including reading and writing;
- Supports a multitude of file formats, including D64, D71, D81, PRG, BBT, and 20/40/60/A0;
- BASIC programs relocate automatically to your current RAM configuration;
- Conveniently attaches to your BackBit for Commodore cartridge at a 90 degree angle;
- 3D printed ABS case.