Replace your missing or broken SID with BackSID™ for Commodore 64/128:
- Acts as fully compatible replacement for the 6581 or 8580 SID chip in all C64 and C128 revisions;
- Sound is faithful to the original SID and gives correct intonation on most classic games;
- Loud, clear, and punchy sound will not disappoint;
- Supports analog & PWM potentiometer reading, allowing proper functioning of paddles, mice*, and diagnostic harnesses;
- Configurable settings, including overdrive, filter mode, and smoothing;
- Firmware is upgradable by running a program file from your Commodore 64/128;
- Includes socket for soldering to motherboard or as a “buffer” with an existing socket;
- Note: The infrequently used audio passthrough feature is unimplemented.
* Authentic Commodore mice are supported, but 3rd party adapters are not guaranteed to work.