Replace your PLA with PLAster™ for Commodore 64 U17:
- NEW! Version 2 adds “Private Eyes” test functionality (via DIP switch) for use with BackBit Chip Tester;
- Acts as fully compatible replacement for the U17 PLA chip in most breadbin/longboard revisions including a few very early C64C models;
- Fully compatible with Super Zaxxon and Epyx Fastload cartridges
- Works in revisions 326298 (original), 250407 (A), 250425 (B), and 250466 (B3);
- Not compatible with short boards, i.e. 250469, since those have a 64-pin mega-PLA;
- Configurable CASRAM delay of 25 or 30ns with DIP switch;
- When C64 version is used in conjunction with BackBit cartridge, allows for software controlled KERNAL replacement (with DIP switch setting);
About “Private Eyes”: When used in conjunction with the BackBit Chip Tester for in-circuit testing, allows for more reliable testing of chips on the data bus, incl. CIA, RAM, ROMs, and SID.
There are no reviews yet.