The BackBit Cartridge (Commodore 64/128) features:
- No cables during regular usage!
- Supports common file formats, including D64, D71, D81, CRT, T64, PRG, and P00.
- No cryptic commands to learn or multiple buttons to guess at using. One button does it all!
- Never wait for loading, never swap a disk.
- Instantly go to BASIC, start coding, and save to virtual disk with no setup.
- Rip & Burn to/from a real 1541 disk drive
- Built-in compatibility with most IDE64 releases
- Real-time-clock remembers date & time even after shutoff
- Works in C128 slow mode
- Can act as a DEAD TEST or DIAGNOSTIC cartridge — no need to purchase separately!
- Presentation mode turns BackBit into a game system fully controlled by a joystick
- Versioning system saves progress points in disk-based applications & games
- Note that if you have a 326298 board, it will require a reset fix.
Includes USB Cable for firmware upgrades, and case uniquely designed for your BackBit cartridge:
- Protects bare cartridge from static electricity;
- Snug fit protects delicate components from damage;
- Allows easy access to all functions;
- 3D printed in sturdy ABS.
Does not include SD card (available for purchase separately).