Replace your MOS 8721 PLA with PLAster™ for Commodore 128:
- Acts as fully compatible replacement for the MOS 8721 chip;
- “Compatibility Mode” allows FAST mode programs to work properly with the BackBit cartridge (and possibly other devices, too);
- “Private Eyes” test functionality (via DIP switch) for use with BackBit Chip Tester;
- When used in conjunction with BackBit cartridge, allows for software controlled C64 and/or C128 KERNAL replacement (with DIP switch setting);
- Includes socket for soldering to motherboard or as a “buffer” with an existing socket;
- Be very careful when removing PLAster from socket, as it is very easy to bend pins. Recommended removal method is rotating a flat-head screwdriver, alternating from top to bottom, to ease out gently.